The Mathematics of Love- 1 分钟前
Human emotion isn’t neatly ordered, rational and easily predictable. But I also know that doesn’t mean the mathematics hasn’t got something that it can offer us. Because love is full of patterns and mathematics is, ultimately, all about the study of patterns.
1. How to win at online dating
- How attractive you are does not dictate how popular you are. Actually, having people think that you’re ugly can work to your advantage.
- You should play up to whatever it is that makes you different, even if you think that some people will find it unattractive. Because the people who fancy you are just going to fancy you anyway, and the unimportant losers only play up to your advantage.
2.How to pick the perfect partner
"An unmarried woman of seven and twenty can never hope to feel or inspire affection again." 1个27岁的大龄剩女再也不相信爱了。
- In the first percent of your life, we give ourselves a little bit of time to play the field, get a feel for the marketplace or whatever. But actually we should reject everybody as serious marriage potential.
- We only start looking seriously at potential marriage candidates once we hit our mid-to-late 20s.
3.How to avoid divorce
:) I don't want to give you anything, because I haven't pick my perfect partner. :)我什么也不想写，因为我还没有找到我的完美伴侣。
It’s quiet interesting to know that there is really mathematical evidence to say that you should never let the sun go down on your anger.
Equations and symbols are a voice that speaks out about the incredible richness of nature and the startling simplicity in the patterns that twist and turn and warp evolve all around us from how the world works to how we behave.
I hope that perhaps, for just a couple of you, a little bit of insight into the mathematics of love can persuade you to have a little more love for mathematics.